Some thoughtful posts from Satya's blog
- Tapping students to create local information sources - If done well, this could be a money spinner for schools/colleges. He suggests several avenues for student participation such as local government, environmental studies, creating local maps. GoI has a mapping initiative in similar lines.
- A franchise model for primary education
- Footprints of Change - School Improvement Program at the Aga Khan foundation.
- Tata's idea to make an adult literate in 40 hours
- Challenges in scaling an education business
- The Madras System of schooling relies on peer assisted learning and could be used to scale class sizes.